Hydraulic Brake Line Questions

Here's my situation, I bought one of these cheap chinese 50cc/70cc/125cc hydraulic calipers, and plan to get an equally cheap lever.

A couple questions for anybody familiar-

What kind of lines do I buy? I see all kinds of different materials and PSI ratings but neither the brake caliper nor lever show any specs.
Also, does anybody know where I can buy this stuff by the foot??
Lastly, How easy is this stuff to cut/apply fittings? Would I be better off buying 2 foot leads with saddle fittings for the caliper and lever ends and running rigid hydraulic tube/pipe in between (i'm thinking thats easier to cut and apply fittings?).

^Sorry kind of a brain dump but any clarity is appreciated

there is a place not too far from me (PCCMotors) that has right hand lever/masters and different length lines... or you could get it from hotrodminibikes.com... just call em and let them know wat u need...

Hello Paticus, you can get plastic brake line approx $.50 per foot, but the connectors/ adaptors will probably be very expensive, my experience anyway. Probably better/ cheaper to buy complete kit (lever, mastercylinder, line, calipher) that will kit your mini.

If you have a DoodleBug, HotRodMiniBikes has bolt on kit that works great. :thumbsup:

Brake Systems and Parts