I can't wait until SoCal FunDay #3

Mac

....OK,
SoCal FunDay #2 was a blast for sure and the next one will no doubt be bigger & better,
BUT.......I can't wait that long for another get-together.

....I'm planning on having a 2nd "Mac's Minibike Yardsale(MacFest2)" in mid to late January(2012). That will be good, but can't really ride at that.

....So,
Let's see if we can put our heads together and come up with another "Event" sometime around March, where we can ride, bbq, and just hangout and have fun.

....Let's check SoCal locations like old Bus Stations, Trainyards, Church Property, or members private property as a place to be free as the breeze.

....Preferably on our own and away from shared Car & Cycle Events.

....Maybe even start a collection to rent time at a specific location.

Last edited:
I gotta ask, what is that cool little thing in your picture?

If i was on the west coast id be up for it, but for now im stuck in retirementville..

Mac

I gotta ask, what is that cool little thing in your picture?
....At the moment the picture is of a homebuilt frame with Powell scooter parts on it I'm told.
I don't think there was a definate answer as to what it was or is. (7" rims)
A friend purchased it at last weekends El Camino Cycle Swapmeet for just under $200.

Here it is again in case I change my avatar.

Last edited:

james c

damn! where could such a gathering be held? somewhere with some yard space and barbeque space? i hear that most places that are free of charge may have noise restrictions?

Mac

Hi Mac, I met you Sunday and bought some mini bike guides from you.I sent you a couple pm's and not sure if you got them.
Dave
......Yes, Got'em. I'm still trying to put all the return goods away.

....And to you James all I have is two words.
Plant Grass.

so cal funday was awsome i cant belive it was only the 2nd one the music and bbq what can i say yummmmmmm tri tip me and my girlfriend brought are mini bikes out and had a blast thanks to every one who attended and made it amazing :grind: