I do need another one!

I decided last week at the swap meet to purchase another Little Indian as shown in another post. I started working on a 5HP Briggs that I also got at the meet and decided that every time I get a bike I tear it all apart, paint it and get it so pretty I don't ride it much--so I built a "beater" Changed the wheels, and put a Hemi in it and rode it today--what a ball. This thing is scary with the Predator but really hauls if you want it to---my new rider only--not pretty but functional!

Boatguy, Like you I LOVE Lil Indians! But I would ride any minibike you got (that I fit on) pretty or not! In fact, prettier the better!! In fact, faster the better!!:laugh:

I can definitely relate Bill! I have my two restorations and I had to buy another one just to ride. Although it's mostly all original I still enjoy the heck out of riding it. I get it out the most and run it up and down the alley way. I have since picked up another to do something similar to what you have which is just build a rider for myself. LiL Indians are just to much fun! You can't keep a smile off when you are riding them.