I find this amazing

This awful story was in the news today.
Police search for Texan accused of decapitating his wife with a chainsaw
04-28-2010 09:43 AM CDT
DALLAS (Associated Press) --
Police are searching for a suburban Dallas man accused of decapitating his wife with a chainsaw.

Lewisville police have issued an arrest warrant for 49-year-old Jose Fernando Corona that charges him with the murder of his wife, Maria Corona.

The slain 44-year-old mother of six was discovered in the street near her home Monday. A bloody trail ran from her headless body to her house. Police found two chainsaws with blood and tissue matter nearby, one of them still running.

The Dallas Morning News reported Wednesday that Lewisville police Capt. Kevin Deaver said the couple had been having marital problems.

What is amazing, is how this chainsaw was still running. I'm doing good to keep mine running while I'm using it.

Oldsalt

Where did the head end up at? I suppose near the chain saw that was running. He might get off the murder case due to mental deficiency or sumesuch. But leaving a 2-stroke chainsaw running is going to cost him when the EPA finds out.

You know what all decapitated wives have in common dont ya ???:hack:

They dont know when to shut up!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now whos going to hell :doah:

Oldsalt

You know what all decapitated wives have in common dont ya ???:hack:

They dont know when to shut up!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Now whos going to hell :doah:
I can kinda guess the discussion before she lost her head. He kept saying "Shut up or I'll use this chainsaw on you or, worst, send you to Arizona". The answer, her last words, was obviously "You threaten me with Arizona one more tme and I'm gonna.....eeeeeee".