I have to act fast

TomH

I looked at every picture I could find on a speedway. It doesn't have the angled motor plate and most speedway's shown had either a headlight or a round number plate up front. But the fork lowers and the way they did the rear bar joining plate at the axle looks the same. At the rear seat kick up some models are different, they turn up sharper than that one. I think you are right it is a speedway

hey thinks that was pretty kool i can even see it. i know tom i looked cant find it on there i hope some one hadn't been cutting on it

Last edited:

jrzmac

looks like it could be a 72 Speedway Scarab. with a seriously modified engine plate. I would go grab it! needs a lot of work, but they are nice when they get fixed up.

heres another roller:

heres the Scarab ad, showing a tail light:

heres a 72 Scorpion also. basically the same bike without the headlight. could be either one:

thinks man for the photos that helped a lot i looked at al the photos and i thought the plate was wrong ,,,the high dollar thing are missing the seat ,,tank,, am not sure about the fenders i offered him $75.00 i havent heard any thing yet

thinks man for the photos that helped a lot i looked at al the photos and i thought the plate was wrong ,,,the high dollar thing are missing the seat ,,tank,, am not sure about the fenders i offered him $75.00 i havent heard any thing yet
Tanks for the 71-73 bikes seem to be readily available on ebay all the time. I'm sure kenny could make a seat cover (that is if he is found again). The fenders are definately not right on that bike. There have been some NOS ones and used ones on ebay lately. But the engine plate has been modified so much I wouldn't worry about the fenders being correct.