I need more speed/jackshaft sprockets?

ok this is what I need and what I have now on my lil indian;
5hp briggs
clutch has 14 teeth
L/s jackshaft 25 teeth
R/s jackshaft 12 teeth
rear wheel 60 teeth
rear wheel dia. 530x4.50
I am trying to get more speed out of it but what gear do I change?
and where can I get jackshaft gears?
the guys I raced against 2 weeks ago just stayed out front and I could'nt catch them.
dammit
thanks for any input you can give :shrug:

thanks just what I was looking for
now just have to find a gear set up my jackshaft gear is a 3" sprocket not your regular gear like I see everybody selling anybody have any ideas where to find a sprocket thats 3" .
thanks ed

no there is an adapter that the sprocket is on and thats mounted on the 3/4 jackshaft
it almost looks like a counter weight its that big

I would say if that hub is removable and keyed than you can just get gears here 3/4" B Type Engine Sprockets If not than you will have to replace the shaft its self, you could have sprockets made for that hub but you may not get them small enough, and might be more expesive than changing the whole jackshaft

I was looking at that thanks I used your calculator you sent me and if I turn the shaft around I will be able to do like 70 mph,hahahaha
But I will pribably have no bottom end so I will probably jyst change the sprockets
Thanks for the help dude.

Hot, What motors and horsepowers were the guys using that you raced against? When it comes to speed you can only do so much with gearing. Horsepower is where it's at. You can gear the hell out of your bike but with five horsepower there's a point that you will reach where the motor just won't allow you to go faster. At that point you will have to start thinking horsepower. Maybe your buddies were running larger motors. Ogy