I want to buy a rolling mini doodle

You might have better luck if you look for a Doodle Bug. Never heard of a mini doodle:thefinger: Whatcha gonna do? Build a trike?

hahahahaha so funny i am looking for one to turn it into a unicycle!:thefinger::thefinger:

And a real doodle bug is this below. Thats a doodle bug, these new ones arent even close to being as good. But i still want one, That unicycle idea is gonna be fun to ride:thefinger:

Last edited:
Damn, and here I thought the Chinese invented the Doodle Bug:doah: Be sure to post pics of the unicycle project. 6.5 clone and TAV??:thefinger:

Fox made one too.:thefinger:

The original doodlebugs are Expensive ,, suppose to be some of the first minibikes made , You see tham as shriners bikes also ,, Start looking on Ebay and see what I mean ,, Luck Greg on finding one ,, but then again ? You do have that knack of having stuff given to you ,, Hows the Snow bike coming you trike lover you ? :wink::wink::thumbsup:

I am not looking for the doodle bug i am looking for a newer doodle minibike. And i hate trikes but i do have a honda 3 wheeler 200atv that is pretty awsome!. :thefinger::thumbsup: