Idiots on craigslist

TomH

here, let me finish this

"This Minibike has large tires that make it good for loose sand. The front tire is an airplane tire",.... slick as snot, guaranteed to bust your a$$ with the first turn you attempt

here, let me finish this

"This Minibike has large tires that make it good for loose sand. The front tire is an airplane tire",.... slick as snot, guaranteed to bust your a$$ with the first turn you attempt
So you're saying the rear needs to be a slick also???
Good point.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Come on, what CL buy is ever perfect? A front tire is easy!

Still a nice looking redo.

george3

How about the fact there is no way in hell you can contact the ucking idiot. It gets reposted every 2 days the same way. Guy needs to get a freaking clue.

Drop the rear tire down to 5 PSI and it would be a good sand bike. We used to put WWII surplus B-25 aircraft tires on our Jeeps and run the dunes in Charleston,SC and they worked real well. It low PSI they stuck to a dry road very well.
450 is not too bad of a price and the front end could be re-done.

TomH

Drop the rear tire down to 5 PSI and it would be a good sand bike. We used to put WWII surplus B-25 aircraft tires on our Jeeps and run the dunes in Charleston,SC and they worked real well. It low PSI they stuck to a dry road very well.
450 is not too bad of a price and the front end could be re-done.
bull dukey. works for 4 but not for 1. I live in the sand, you need deep tread or the front end will wash out, and a face plant will happen. ptoo been there

TomH

Interesting. We found tread really caused the 4-wheeler's to get stuck in the sand. you live and learn everyday.
yeah it could be different sand too I was thinking. It is pretty loose and deep in spots around here, so you need tread to grip when you turn. big difference between street tread on the front and a knobby.

TomH

not stealing you thunder you big monkey, I'll get back on topic I swear: Check it out Rob, pretty cool Eh? about 150 miles away. Two wheelers have tread on the front tire, 4 wheelers usually don't: