I'm a father now

On January 20th at 8:06am I experienced the miracle of birth. Me and my wife emily brought our daughter Sloan Harley Masslofsky into this world. Weighing in at 9lbs 6ozs and measuring 20.5". She is perfect. Healthy as could be. I now know what all my dad friends have been saying for the last couple months. It is the best feeling in the world to be able to look at something and know that you created it. It's almost undiscribable. I just wanted to share some happy news with everyone

Attachments

Woo Hooo....Congrats Dad....and she is beautiful ! :thumbsup: She must take after her Mom.:laugh:

Last edited:
I know I said it twice already, but my sincerest congratulations to you and Emily. I know how you've been waiting for this day and how much you loved her before she got here. Enjoy this time and Taylor wants to babysit...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Welcome, Little lady ! I can Tell and Remember my own Making a Throttle Grip with those little fingers right away :laugh:

Congrats Karl and Mom

45t

Congrats to you and your wife and happy birthday to Sloan. Becoming a father was the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel like a kid most of the time when I'm supposed to be fathering. My wife now has two children and a husband to raise. Lucky her. :laugh:

Congratulations!! Brings back a flood of memories. I can remember looking at their little fingers wondering how small the joints and finger bones must be. My whole lifestyle changed and I have so many great memories. Now my kids are middle aged!