Im lost...What is it?

Sieve

Sence when were the rear axle tabs square on an azusa? And yes I did post it before but nobody gave me a good answer.

sieve,keep trying tlll someone gets it wright,some of the guys in the know
are droping by the wayside,to many.:thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

Ok, I believe that the forks are the Old Manco Style like on my Streaker. Keep in mind that I bent my bars forward to fit better. As far as the frame, I will keep looking but it could be a old style Manco based on the types of bends at the neck.

Sieve

The frame is shaped nothing like the azula. Im mean look at it. the top section is like a bonanza the azula is like a rutman.

EDIT!:
How about a kit bird wren? Mabey those tabs are the scrub brake brackets? I know those foot pegs were added. But mabey the rear axel parts were removed/broken/forgot to put on(was a kit bike).

Last edited:

mybiz

you posted in another thread that I got it wrong. When did i ever write that i was 100% sure it was an Azusa. And the pic i showed ya is just 1 of many different azusa frames. :doah::doah::doah:A name/mode/brand does it really mean anything? I've got 2 bikes nobody for over 2 years now, can put a name on them :eek:hmy::eek:ut: Restore knows what ones I'm talking about.:laugh:

Sieve

Well im selling them to a newer builder making a father & son progect. Figured if i could identify it they would have something more to work with. And awnsers like that just slow things down because when people scroll down and see that they think it was solved and i didn't mark it.

you posted in another thread that I got it wrong. When did i ever write that i was 100% sure it was an Azusa. And the pic i showed ya is just 1 of many different azusa frames. :doah::doah::doah:A name/mode/brand does it really mean anything? I've got 2 bikes nobody for over 2 years now, can put a name on them :eek:hmy::eek:ut: Restore knows what ones I'm talking about.:laugh:
If your not sure then why throw out a name ?