Improved the view at my shop recently..

...at least I think so. Started rearranging the upstairs area so I can have a safe place to put the front end of my '37 Pontiac Coupe when we start getting ready to get the engine in.

Kinda nice being able to see them while working. Ever since the Burrito got jacked I have to keep them stashed away

This place was so cluttered you could barely walk through here a couple months ago. Still a lot of stuff to go soon. Mostly keeper bikes up here now. A couple I may let go of, but pretty much keepers that won't get ridden, and a lot of projects in the wings. Most of the riders stay at the house as well as some others looking for a home.

[mg]http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57846&stc=1&d=1381452133[/img]

matt2

I'm sorry about the one that was stolen, but are you sure it not just miss placed? That's a lot of cool minis. I am sorry about Burrito. That is a nice shop. :grind:

I'm sorry about the one that was stolen, but are you sure it not just miss placed? That's a lot of cool minis. I am sorry about Burrito. That is a nice shop. :grind:
Burrito made it home...due to not giving up and offering a huge reward on craigslist. It's the blue and silver 2 tone on the right looking up from the ground.