Indian Minibike

That is not a Lil Indian... It is just Indian... I want to say they were built by Benelli, then they got the Indian name put on them.. I could be wrong on that one but many of those older bikes 100 Enduro style bikes were like that... Benelli with a new paint job. Yeah it would be a neat little bike to fix back up and ride. You should be able to find most anything you would need. There were a lot of them around at one point in time. Most the stuff on the bike is probably not in bad enough shape to need completely replaced.. Anything it does need new you should be able get. Even used parts should be around. They are pretty cool little bikes I guess... Some better more detailed pics would help a lot.. What is it like an 80 CC 100 ??

mybiz

Here a ad.. And a ID website IndianDirtBike.com

Only Indian makes it, the world's smallest complete motorcycle built especially for your youngster. An incomparable gift, it weighs only 57 pounds and is 18" high. Simple to operate and amazingly safe, detuned to go 10 m.p.h., but easily tuned to go faster as your boy grows. The Mini Mini starts easily, no shifting, front and rear shoe brakes, swing arm, telescopic forks, kill button, chrome spoke wheels, competition number plate and optimal training wheels. The Mini Mini has to be seen to be believed.

A WHAT!!!???? THAT THING ROCKS :lol: I never knew they had the Indian model of that little of a bike.. :lol: It's like a Harley Shortster.... Only an Indian Papoose.. :lol: That's a cool little dude..

mybiz

Yep and when my my cuz was selling them I wanted the smallest one. I remember he had one just a little bigger than the 18" tall and 57lb one. Cant remember the size of it it was like 10" or 12" taller. Neat little bikes.:smile:

Well I think that I should be an authority on the Indian mini cycles as I was a dealer for them for 3 years. The MM-5A is the smallest that Indian sold and the picture of what
jwaddell put up is for a MM-5A called the Mini Mini .
The same 47cc engine was put into a bigger bike still using the full automatic clutch and it was called the JR. Cross and they also made a JR. Cross with a 4 speed transmission. A very popular bike and the next up is a 70cc lineup that started with a SE-74 and later a MX-76 a 6 speed gear box. and then up to 100cc and 125 cc machines.
Steve :scooter:

markus

yup mm5a, you can also search under Italjet mini mini bambino or mm5b as that what the indian really is when it comes down to it, honestly though its easier to find the indian tagged parts than the italjet.

I see that your in GA there is a guy in GA parting some mm5a's out on ebay right now, Hes a bit overpriced but he does have some wheels if you are missing the rear.

They are a neat bike, I am restoring one right now. You can search out the "pawn stars" show where they redo one. their facts are way off, the restoration is incorrect (at $4500 it should have been correct and have the optional training wheels and sidecar!!!!!!!!), but it did bring these cool little bikes back into the spotlight. which is good (if you own one already :smile:)

If you want to sell it take it over to Vagas and talk with Big Hoss,He will give you 1200 bucks for it easily there worth 7000 when done, I do not think he's any smarter than chum. just thinks he is.
I just joking around,Nice bike. But these bikes have been showing up every were lately.

Awesome! Thanks guys! It is in really great shape and all the original parts are there. Even the original #1 tag on the front! Just needs a good cleaning and reattach the back wheel. So, it will be worth $7,000 restored? I'd like to take it to a professional. Any in Georgia?