Introduction....

Hi, I'm JB from Reno, NV. I've been interested in minibikes since I was about 9 years old. Growing up in Detroit, I can remember camping in the backyard tent, my flashlight illuminating my Michrina Enterprises Lil Indian minibike brochure, I had just got in the mail. I'd dream about blasting around the woods on my minibike. That dream didn't realize until 2000, when me and my then 13 year old son built our first Lil Indian minibike, a small frame springer. Yep, classic father and son project, went great til we went to ride it. I'm 6'3" and he was already six foot- we did NOT fit on the damn thing! Looked great though, loved the sound of that old Tecumseh 4hp flathead, comet torque converter, we eventually installed extra footpegs further down the frame so our knees would clear the handlebars and that thing flew! We went on to build two Lil Indian large frame springers with 6hp Tecumsehs and torque converters, I still own and ride these today. To this I added a Bad Dog insane monster mudding balloon tire bike with a 10hp Snow King Tecumseh and torque converter. Huge thing but totally baddass! Start that thing up, there ain't nothing 'mini' about it! Anyway, I think minibikes are the penultimate rv/atv (though not necessarily all terrain!) for adult and mature child use. While my kids will say night rides on minibikes are among their favorite childhood memories; I say riding minibikes is among my most favorite activities to this day!