Is this cool?

Davis

I've had a Clinton 3.5 hp nos for a bit I tried to sell and it didn't so I set out for the forward peg bc1200 bonanza to call it home kinda crazy I found one and a nice one 50 miles from me from a friend I'm still rounding parts up but here it is.

Davis

Davis....I like It ! :thumbsup: Not original, but cool !
No it's not to this exact bike but I have seen the old brochure with that motor on one and it's the same as that bike unless I'm not seeing something. And yes it's a 3.5hp nos motor on there

Last edited:

markus

I think its cool as hell, I would do exactly what you are doing if I had the means :thumbsup: mathison/oldschoolminibike sometimes lists the lighting kits on ebay like seen on the Dan blocker bike still. I had one one of the kits for sale but it just sold yesterday. You'll have to look for the official 1968 Pepsi "Big guy" Promotional hat to wear when you ride it around, since all that kinda goes together (Haas Hat, Pepsi also gave away Bonanza's during 1968).

Davis

Oh I didn't see a headlight on that brochure . But the bike was a lighted bike with a tec 3.5 lighted coil original motor that was in it that I took out.

markus

Oh I didn't see a headlight on that brochure . But the bike was a lighted bike with a tec 3.5 lighted coil original motor that was in it that I took out.
Its not on the brochure, I would replicate the Haas bike since you got the clinton:

To bad you didn't get it sooner, I could have made you a deal on the light kit, I just sold a set of original folding Anderson buddy pegs too :doah: would have liked to see them go on something like this!!!! Good luck with it looks like its all clean stuff to work with :thumbsup:

Davis

Still workin on this one.

I've been rounding up parts for this bike and I'm getting close just can't decide if I should run the original tec h35 lighted motor in it or stay with the Clinton that I put in it what do you guys think would be cooler?

Davis

D
I agree !

I really like Marcus's idea of replicating the Dan Blocker bike :thumbsup: .......

plus you'd always have that lighted tecumseh...

it'd give a good excuse to hunt for yet another mini bike to put it on :shrug:.......:laugh:
Unless I get another for free parts are too hard to find for me in Utah for these.

Last edited: