Its Got Me Stumped

TacoKid

The engine is mounted on the swing arm with the 2 speed gearbox, hi lo I assume and the also the engine is mounted backwards to accommodate the rotation of the gearbox. let me know if you need more pictures.

It has the engine turned around for the gearbox similar to a Sherpa. There was one very similar in Northern California for sale about 6 months ago, I'll see if I can dig up an picture.

Here are the remains of a Sherpa that I got a while back.

i was going to say a sherpa also but DZLBIKE found out what it was, but anyway here are pics of mine with a clear pic of the two speed

Last edited:
It has the engine turned around for the gearbox similar to a Sherpa. There was one very similar in Northern California for sale about 6 months ago, I'll see if I can dig up an picture.

Here are the remains of a Sherpa that I got a while back.

Yes it is. That Sherpa is cool art deco looking rig. Does a light go in the hole?

Last edited:
Yes it is. That Sherpa is cool art deco looking rig. Does a light go in the hole?
Nope! Believe it on not, that's where the gas cap goes. That part of the frame is an integral gas tank. I'm looking for the driveline to this, but am real close to making this one a diesel. I have a spare 6hp diesel that is looking for a home.

Nope! Believe it on not, that's where the gas cap goes. That part of the frame is an integral gas tank. I'm looking for the driveline to this, but am real close to making this one a diesel. I have a spare 6hp diesel that is looking for a home.

That engine has a boatload of torque doesn't it.