Jet cleaning tool.....got a gas torch cleaner?

I have a 3 sided tapered reamer that I use cleaning out gas furnace pilots it is so very small and it works for some very tiny holes. I use a pin vice to turn the reamer. Not many old standing pilot furnaces left out there anymore.
Steve :scooter:

been doing it like that for a long time just dont force the cleaner in there and it work fine :shrug:
also have used paint gun picks to clean out carb jets

I have found the torch top cleaner to not go small enough for some jets. For most of these I cut a short piece of stranded 14 ga. wire and then strip one of the strands out of it. They are very soft and fragile, but I know with patience, it will clean the hole out.

buckeye

I may be wrong and it might not clean perfect but, twisty ties with part of the plastic cover stripped off works for me.
get at least 5 new ones a week for free.

jrzmac

I may be wrong and it might not clean perfect but, twisty ties with part of the plastic cover stripped off works for me.
get at least 5 new ones a week for free.
you know what else you can use? the wire clip for the needle in the carb. it fits in the tiny hole at the top the jet as long as it isn't gummed up too bad! best part is it's always right there in the carb whenever you need to clean it!

george3

you know what else you can use? the wire clip for the needle in the carb. it fits in the tiny hole at the top the jet as long as it isn't gummed up too bad! best part is it's always right there in the carb whenever you need to clean it!

It comes with a built in little handle, lol

works for mini bikes but not big boy toys.