Jr. Dragster Engines

korndog

Perusing some of the dragster sites and curious. This seems like a lot of engine for the money and wondering what you could expect if you put it on a mini drag bike. Or, could you make a cruiser out of it?

Craws .194 stoke stroke Raptor
JE piston-ARC billet rod
117 Dyno Cam
1 3/8" Intake Valve- 1 1/8" Exhaust Valve
ARC head
ARC sidecover

Motor is fresh

Asking $400 as advertised

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Better as a cruiser just making a lot of noise. Without a big stroker crank in it you won't have the TQ you need to get moving fast enough.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The problem with flatheads is the more you modify them the harder they are to start up. If you are planing on having a big HP flathead, plan on buying a electric starter for it as well.

Advancing the timing, running alky, and having bigger internal parts make them really hard to start.

korndog

Better as a cruiser just making a lot of noise. Without a big stroker crank in it you won't have the TQ you need to get moving fast enough.
Is 200.00 a good deal for NOS Clements Stroker cranks? I can get NOS Clements stuff for what I think is a reasonable price. Heads and covers for 50 bucks each. Pistons and rods same. Seem fair?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
If you plain on riding this motor around all the time. They those cranks are just to big. Now if your gonna be all out drag racing with it, then they are fine. See if you can find a .200" stroker crank, that's a really good one to have, the re-sale value is even high.

jr dragster

my buddys got a whole jr dragster for sale gots the B&S Blockzilla tons of cool parts would be a fast little dragster ill get some pics up on here didnt know u all was in too jrs too!

Perusing some of the dragster sites and curious. This seems like a lot of engine for the money and wondering what you could expect if you put it on a mini drag bike. Or, could you make a cruiser out of it?

Craws .194 stoke stroke Raptor
JE piston-ARC billet rod
117 Dyno Cam
1 3/8" Intake Valve- 1 1/8" Exhaust Valve
ARC head
ARC sidecover

Motor is fresh

Asking $400 as advertised
If it's all truly fresh, that's a helluva deal. This one is $1000, and it is truly fresh. Basically new.