Just bought a new Manco Minibike

First off Im new here so hello everyone. Just bought my 1st manco minibike for me and the kids. Its a little older with a 3.5 tecumseh motor. No issues, starts right up. Bought it for a hundred dollar bill. Just wondering if I got a fair deal :shrug: and how reliable they are. I did a little research on them and they seem to be quite awesome. Any added info/input would be great. Thanks

ill post some in the morning ..long day and my wifes waiting for me in bed:scooter:...cant wait to get up and mess around with it tomorrow...lmao, kids told me to pick them up early from school. Night all and any responses would be really cool. I already like this site

Last edited:
thanks guys..i really couldnt pass it up for the billy goat. And the best part is its ready to go. 1st pull start, leaks/burns nothing. Sure theres a few things I want to do to it but they all seem to be low cost and these dam things run forever. anyone know if I can ride it on the streets here in wisconsin where the laws are tight as the pants these kids were now a days:laugh:

WrenchDad

Welcome to OldMiniBikes Looks like it came with a fresh set of high speed forks, they wont hurt nothing. But ride ready for $100 thats great. You and the kids will love it!

Looking forward to dodging the cops and rippin it down my street..and again this site is the best. Ive got a feeling were gonna get many hours of fun out of this little beast

just want to add that i found the OldMiniBikes.com site and its very cool. i will be buying tires and much more from them as needed. its too bad im way in wisconsin or else id go in person.