Just Picked Up Two Old Minibikes! They Are Similar & with Briggs & Stratton Engines

My guy just bought these for me down in California while selling at a big swap meet (I luv my man!). He just sent me these pictures today via cellphone and he can't find any make tags on them anywhere, nor did the guy he got them from know much about them.

They seem to be the same maker but I don't know who.....sooooooooo, what are they, OldMiniBikes? :thumbsup:

Have a model number(s) maybe?

I was just searching around in the gallery and found a model 22 bare frame that looks really similar? they are the only ones I am seeing with the high up fork springs like these.....

Taco appears correct!!
Score Bunny girl!!!!
Yes, they certainly look to be Tacos.....still trying to narrow down the model # and series and currently reading up a storm on them and looking at pictures........

I AM SOOOO STOKED! building up my fleet, will be up to 3 minibikes, 1 Pack-Mule and 1 Motorcycle now! :thumbsup:

Wow! I can't get one in Pa and you get two lol! Nice score...
I have to give full credit to Rick, my man..... he's always picking up small engines for me at swap meets and now these! (I think he was trying to make up for letting a running 5HP I/C Briggs get away, a couple shows ago....lol). :laugh:

I'm not positive where the serial number is on those bikes. The older Tacos, the serial number is behind the jackshaft bracket on the clutch side. The serial number will tell you the year:thumbsup:

Thats a great score:thumbsup: They could be restored nicely:thumbsup: Whats the fleet up to??? Was that 3.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Searching around in the gallery, I saw your purple Taco...VERY nice! that is totally my fave color, kinda like Mopar's plum crazy!

Yup, fleet is up to 3 minibikes plus the Pack-Mule and my '73 CB500. Filled up my shed and tin shack shop now and will be slowly taking over the garage, next, when I get these.... :thumbsup:

she's out west...

GREAT find on the bikes.. Most all there is always good.. :thumbsup:
thank ya! I'm glad there are actually good minis to be found out here! ..... can't even count how many bikes I have seen in the OldMiniBikes classifieds that I was drooling over, but are back east and marked "will not ship".... :cursing: :laugh:

i wouldn't be jealous over one but two :facepalm: ok even one i would. i remember back in early 70's my Dad took me to a minibike shop in Miami and they sold taco minibikes and yes i wanted one than too. nice double score :scooter:

thanks all! I feel super lucky to have a great guy in my life who got these for me! He should be back with them in a week and I can't wait to dig in and check them out with their serial numbers, etc. and take more pictures. He was also given two extra Briggs engines too, including one of those really old embossed B & S housing engines!

I'm thinking restoration on the black one and maybe a crazy custom with the red? We shall see.... ****devilish laugh**** :devil2:

I'm just having fun doing the minibike thing I never got to do as a kid (parents said: "girls don't ride motorbikes".....lol, yeah, see how well THAT worked out? :laugh:)

Nice find:thumbsup: Not too long ago I picked up a Taco 22 just like yours. With Manchester's guidance on the serial number location it was identified as a 1969. The number was near the left foot peg.