Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse

Well The wife left me, the house is in forclosure , and to top it all off.... I got laid off today :censure:.

If I only had a dog that ran away, I could write a hit country song :crying:.

Whoever came up with the saying ( THE LIFE OF RILEY) obviously didnt know me.

This pretty much sums it up

(Johnny Cash - Thirteen - YouTube)

I agree with cheap. Just sucks.haven't heard from you in awhile now this.
Hope things all work out for ya.miss seeing ya here

Dam Paul sorry brother :shrug: I really hope you catch a break, I know how treading water feels.
Yeah ...I havent even talked about the real messed up part yet :censure:..
Any ways I want to thank you guys for the kind word and support. Also want to thank my good buddy Steve (rpol89) who just bought my Thomas Explorer and Manco Trailcat.. I'm thinking he did it more to help me out than really needing the bikes. I have met some really great friends on here, and whether I have mini bikes or not, I will always have your backs :thumbsup:

buckeye

Dude, that just sucks. On the bright side, you couldn't stand the wife, hated the job, now you can start them both over. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.
Old Alabama saying, things are only so bad or so good for so long.
Hang in there friend!

Your luck sounds very much like mine.With the exception of my ole lady is still here.Wishin she would go though!
Hopefully you still have your health.With that you can start over.

toomanytoys

Sorry Paul. I feel you in the wife leaving. That hurts enough to only have the other things pile on it.

Keep your head up and things can only get better

I didn't loose a house at the same time, but got laid off on valentines day right after my ex wife left. It sucks today, but have a beer tonight and rebuild stronger tomorrow, make it a good thing.

Itype2slo

Life sucks but you gotta shake it off it just means its time for a new job new girl new house and new mini bikes. Keep looking forward:thumbsup:

I've realized that the universe doesn't give anyone anymore then they can handle and the old saying is true...that which does not kill us,makes us stronger.Hang in there Bro.

Hey Paul I read your post earlier today and wanted to resond , but I really didn't know what to say, so I worked out in the shop and did some thinking.
I went thru a bad period myself last winter when my lady friend of 6 years decided she didn't need me any more I had to move into my mothers basement , lots of fun at 47 years old.
I have since set up a shop in her garage and built three bikes , started planning my future a little better and started playing guitar again. I had to realize that I was`a good person and like myself.

I guess all I can tell you is that with every hardship that comes our way it gives new opportunity to rebuild our lives and start again.
Find the time to do things for you.
Rob.

Neck

Growing up is optional
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I don't know you from Adam, but from what I do know about you, your a real stand up kind of guy, and that says a lot! I have learned a lot lately from life's little (or not so little) black eyes. And for the most part, their character builders, even though they hurt really bad! Find your focus, regroup and rebuild, and don't be so proud that you can't lean on you friends and family.