kawasaki

anybody ever heard of a kawasaki triple? it's a dirt bike with a 3 cylinder 2 stroke. if anybody has any info let me know. and if possible how much one in good condition is worth

:scooter:

anybody ever heard of a kawasaki triple? it's a dirt bike with a 3 cylinder 2 stroke. if anybody has any info let me know. and if possible how much one in good condition is worth

:scooter:
The Kh series were a streetbike with 3 cylinders a 250, 500, and 750KI in both air cooled and the water buffalo! They never to my knowledge had a dirtbike with 3 cylinders, Im pretty sure they did'nt even make twins 2s for dirtbikes! I have had several 2 stroke streetbikes over the years, singles twins and tripples, they are brutally fast and not for the faint of heart!

NarTube - Kawasaki Triple 2Stroke watch video, clips, musics, movies, films, fragman, free, video izle, diziler, klipler, filmler, sinema, bedava, ücretsiz, müzik

The 750's frames bow apart when you rap on them hard, the 750 Kawasaki H2 is the origional "widowmaker".... kinda funny Rupp called their fastest mini-bike(mini cycle for all the die hards) a Black Widow, lol! Anyway the Kawasaki's didnt handle very good, they were good for racing, well straight line racing anyway. If you wanted a good handleing bike all around you rode a 2 stroke Yamaha RD. A good combo is to take a Kawasaki Triple and stuff it into a RD chassis for a fast great handling ride :stuart:

Also clicky here>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_triple

Last edited:
My dad had the 350 and the 500,the 350 was faster,my dad said when the rpm,s hit a certain range it would almost jump out of your hands.My uncle drag raced a 750 all ported with wheelie bars,ran low tens.Someone told me the widowmaker thing was from the 750 having a prblem with the throttle sticking wide open.water buffalo was a watercooled suzuki two stroker.All those twins and tripple two strokes screamed!They were all street bikes though,oh yeah thats whats in the banshee quad.

I had a Suzuki GT500 2stroke twin it was ugly as hell but it went like a raped ape no one liked ridin with me because when it hit the power band it puked smoke and not many of them could stay in front of me....LOL

The Kh series were a streetbike with 3 cylinders a 250, 500, and 750KI in both air cooled and the water buffalo...!
Water Buffalo is a Suzuki. The Kawasakis are all air-cooled.

I remember being on a vacation trip with my parents in '69 or '70. I was about 13 years old. Sitting at a stoplight in the back seat of dad's '67 Plymouth Fury, somewhere in ND or MN. A guy rolls up beside us on an H1 triple, all loud and smokey and scary looking, and you could hear it's spark plugs through the car radio. I was the only one in the car who knew- or cared -what it was. It was the first one I'd seen in person and I was totally jazzed.

TomH

I thought they called the three cyllinder 2 stroke Kaw a mach 1. Smoke spittin monster they were. I bought a 4 stroke 900. Still have it.

Had a 1972 H2 750 triple, bought it brand new $1325.00 cash out the door. Still have the 1973 750 dealer brouchure, same bike with a color change and a chrome/polished front fender.

Mine got:
Bored, polished ported, jetted bigger carbs, expansion chambers and low loss chain and sprockets with various gear sets.
Loud, 3 angry 250cc+ 2 strokes.

Baddest boy on the block that year from the factory and it went from there:wink: punished alot of bigger bikes with it.

Kept it spotless.

Rode it 5 years sold it for $1000.00 and went to the more "civilized" BIG BORE 4 cyl.bikes. (1200cc kits + the goodies)

The first 750s (72/73) were shorter and the motors were higher in the frame and alot were flipped at one time or another, later bikes got detuned a little from Kawy with the frames streched out and the motors lower in the frame.

Mine was pogo stick, go like :censure: in a straight line.
Wheelie machine.:eek:ut:
For the day the brakes weren't that bad, I did a stoppie or 2 with the single front disk.

Great times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Back when you did not get shot or sued for every little thing.
Gave some lumps took some lumps and it was over. Those were the days:smile:

Today's bikes are light years ahead of these, I need a Busa or a ZX14 now after this got my juices flowing:doah:

Great story. Don't you wish sometimes that you could still have all the stuff you've gotten rid of over the years? I'd be up to my neck in motorcycles, Mustangs and MGs. :laugh:
Yup! You Bet.
Bikes
56 Belair
65 Mustang
67 Chevelle
67 VW BUG
65 SS Impala Big block
70 Nova sold for the 5.0
85 up learned my lesson keep em!
85 5.0 Mustang still have bought new, showroom cond 35,000 miles.
89 GMC Sport Truck shortbed stepside show room cond. Never for sale.
94 plastic car 15,000 miles new cond.

and a few others then there is the kid's cars:doah:
Camaros & Stangs one that is bad a$$, this is what got me to minis needed a pit bike for the NO ETs (run what you brung and hope its enough) at Milan:thumbsup:

Water Buffalo is a Suzuki. The Kawasakis are all air-cooled.
I remember being on a vacation trip with my parents in '69 or '70. I was about 13 years old. Sitting at a stoplight in the back seat of dad's '67 Plymouth Fury, somewhere in ND or MN. A guy rolls up beside us on an H1 triple, all loud and smokey and scary looking, and you could hear it's spark plugs through the car radio. I was the only one in the car who knew- or cared -what it was. It was the first one I'd seen in person and I was totally jazzed.

You are right Tom, I had a water buffalo and it was a Suzuki750, they were fast but not as fast as the H1 Kawasaki 750 at least not in my memory! The 2 stroke streetbikes are and always were my favorites, I had a GPZ500 in the 80s that I rode daily but always had a twin or tripple 2 stroke in the garage!