Keep your fingers crossed.

While I was down visiting my brother for his 70th B-day, I dismantled and packed up the Superflea and Cheetah Unitron. 4 packages with one being very oddly shaped and wrapped ( like an outboard) motor the total was $310. The driver didn't want to take the odd shaped one but the lady at the terminal made him so I hope he doesn't take revenge on my stuff. Its all supposed to be here in about 7 days so I'll probably get it in about 2 weeks. I don't care so long as it doesn't take too bad a beating. James C I almost contacted you just to come down and see your Trail Scout as I was in Rosamond not too far from you. Unfortunately I just ran out of time. It took a good two days for disassembly due to rust in critical spots. Maybe next time.

Had a great time but it's good to be home.

Fred :scooter:

Yep I expected GH to be about $200. Evidently the drivers don't like carrying freight and they are union so maybe they jacked up their pay in the last contract to do it. Just guessing though. The weight was about 300#s though so maybe I got a deal.

Fred

Yep, that be the one. That Cheetah Unitron is really an interesting and well-made bike. I am glad I packaged THAT one w/ the SF to do the deal. Thanks again for the referral. Your "Da Man."

Fred

For some reason I had you figured to be like 25 years old.....I'm trying to figure out how you have a 70 yr old brother....:blink:

That Flea is super cool.......are those Hands wheels.....:detective:

Holy S KKK, 25 years old! I've cut farts that have lasted longer than that. I'm 61 and one of these days I might grow up. Don, I'm looking for a period correct Clinton 4 1/2 or a Kohler 5 hp. My info says either is correct. The guy I got the SF from thought I should just do a restoration clean but the rust is a bit more extensive on the tank than the pics show so I am thinking of doing a full on resto. I am looking for suggestions.

Fred