Ken Bar minibike.

This is a ken bar whirlwind mini bike. It starts right up and runs great and will go over 35mph. text me @ (850)346-8952.

Is this worth what he is asking?

Neck

Growing up is optional
Welcome Lee, but we don't do appraisals here, it causes too many problems. But that is a nice bike, I like it a lot!

Welcome to OldMiniBikes:thumbsup: A great frame design maybe early 80s through 90s and good minibike to have. Yerf Dog made a similar frame but not as cool a lines. As with most things it's worth what someone or even you is willing to pay. I like to stay under $150 as a purchase price for a running minibike, that's what one is worth around here. And we don't do appraisals because it sets a dangerous precedent, good deals go away since perceived values are a click away and prices set accordingly. Ebay does this already and that sucks bad enough we will not join in. You should buy it of you think it's priced reasonably enough, certainly a well loved one with a rototiller briggs fiver powering it looks like. I'd love to have a chance to buy it locally in my price range, it would become my daily rider.:thumbsup:

I wasn't sure but knew they were for sale in the 90s, I like em but they are street riders lacking suspension badly. Remind me of Savage is why I like em, I'd like to get one or the Manco cruiser with similar design. I knew you would know Tom, you have forgotten more than I know and I learn much from you. Thanks

yup cool bike, I have one Ken Bar Whirlwind (not my bike pictured)

should have a 4hp tecu on it with a comet tav clutch, fun lil bike :thumbsup:

Last edited:
They are a well built bike. Mine had a 4 hp and a TAV. Thats pretty high, I paid $175 for one and it was like new. One more thing, they are very uncomfortable bikes to ride. Very well built but poor ergonomics.