Kill switch

I'm looking for a kill switch, I've seen and used the 10 dollar or so ones but I'm looking for something more durable and clean looking. Does anyone have leads to something?
Thanks

markus

This ones pretty cool, I have not figured out what to put it on yet, its kinda tall.

This is my favorite one, Its the original on my micro-bike that fits in a suitcase. Could proably get the switch at an electronics store. It works good, and I think its a real clean setup. allthough for some reason the company that built the micro bike quit using them, I would think mainly because of the extra time entailed to set it up maybe :shrug:

I think it would be killer to make a sticker to go around it that says "panic button" kinda like the old Roth waterslide decals you could get :thumbsup:

chain,
Are you looking for a kill SWITCH, or a kill BUTTON? Also, what size handlebars- 7/8" or 1"? I'm looking for a kill SWITCH for 1" handlebars. The one that OldMiniBikes Warehouse sells will NOT fit 1" bars, even though it is advertised as such. (FYI: Hent is already aware).
Michael

I'm looking for 7/8. I've used the types that OldMiniBikes sells. I'm just looking for something different. Try looking at motorcycle kill switches most of those bars are 1 inch.