Land-O-Lakes Lady

jeep4me

This little hidden trick goes back a long ways. Someone with too much time on their hands figured it out. Maybe you've seen it before, maybe not.

I work in the printing industry and surprisingly enough there are alot of these subliminal messages out there.

Anyway, here's the trick.....

1. Cut out the picture of the Land-O-Lakes Indian from the front of a 1lb package of butter (preferably after you have purchased it), just below her knees, leaving about an 1/8th inch of grass showing.
  2. With a razor blade or exacto knife, carefully, cut right along the sides and bottom of the box of butter she is holding in her hands creating a "window", with the top of the box still being connected to the rest of the picture.
  3. Next, make a crease just above her knees and fold it back.
  4. Then, make another crease at her waist and fold it back as well.
  5. Now, after you have the creases in the right spot. Fold her knee crease back first, then her waist crease.
Check out the photos attached if my directions are too confusing.:confused:

Its always good to bring up a oldie from the past. Now I have to buy some land o lakes butter. I,m going to have some fun again with that one.:laugh:

I remember seeing that for the first time in 3d grade (about four decades ago) and I nearly fell over in my chair!
I remember seeing that when I was in elementary school. Funny thing is, I had one of those packages laying on my desk not so long ago and thought I should make one...:laugh: I ended up throwing it out.