Last chance mini bike show 2013

5th Annual Last Chance Mini Bike Show 2013

September 27th-29th
5051 Burt rd
Osseo, MI

Here is the date for the 5th annual last chance mini bike show. It will be September 27-29. Address is 5051 Burt rd, osseo mi. Can't believe it has already been 5 years ago we started this event and it keeps getting bigger!

Saturdays ride will be at 3:00
Sundays ride will be at noon.

Bring out your minibikes, gokarts or vintage trikes.

Buy, sell or show. $30 for the whole weekend. If you have not been to this event you are really missing out on a great time with fellow minibikers. A great family event!

A few new rules this year ; everyone 16 and under must wear a helmet. Also no one under 16 will be permitted on the road except on the organized rides (they may ride on the 5 acres on the property ).

Any questions call 313-908-4844 any day noon to 8. See you soon!​

jeep4me

I came to the first one, and it is hard to believe it's been 5 years. Great time had by all!!

Looks like I'll be able to come to this one too. I'll have a bunch of parts and some nice bikes to sell.

See ya there.

joshua. c.

i went last year and had a blast. loved the long rides. i might go again if i can find somone from my area to carpool with in order to split up the driving and cost of the trip. otherwise i dont think I'll make it this year.

Last edited:

joshua. c.

hears my offer. one seat is open in my truck and space for 1 of your bikes, maby 2. or we can take your vehicle, thats up to you. we will split the cost of gas and expenses 50/50 meaning: gas, toals, food, camp fees ect. i have a cooler, propane stove and water cooler, gas cans, tools, camping chairs and dish washing supplys. bring your oun tent, mine is tiny and only sleeps 1. if needed i can pick u up as long as your not more than 1,1/2hr away. i can do all the driving if you want. and i live on the seacost in hampton , close to main and mass. pm, me if you are interested. I'll need to know by next friday the 7th to make it happen.

Brooklyn Bob

I've been to 3 of the rides and it is a great time. All those minibikes going down the the road at once is one crazy experience. If you have never been to it, make it to this one. See all you guys there!

joshua. c.

it apears i wont be making it to this one. its 2 weeks away and not a peep on my offer. its to late to get the time off from work now. sorry i cooldn't make it but i plan on going next year. i hope you all have a grate time.

Mean Dean

I had a blast I think there was around 118 mini bikes in the cruise. I sold a few bikes and there was a great swap meet area with a lot of good parts for sale by all. It was a great ride. I had the Terror Tandem kicking a little ass but had to take it easy with a little rider on the second seat. It was great to see old farts like myself, women , kids riding in the country side all with big smiles like I had back in the mid 60's. It is very organized with what I call the trailer of "SHAME" If your bike breaks down the wagon is in the rear to pick you up in case you run out of gas, need tools or simply haul your broken machine back to the campsite. This years winner in the Trailer Haul of Shame is Cheezy's Friend hippie Steve. I for the first time for got to bring my camera for this event but would have been a great picture of the guru riding in the back of the trailer holding his handlebars. I recommend going out today for todays ride also at noon. I definitely would make next year's spring ride.

Last edited: