leaving the building the other day LOOK what was waiting on the other side of theDOOR

maverick1

Got them things in my neighborhood too. Wherever a watering hole in Florida you will have a gator. See them in the river often and at the beach occasionally.

KB2ROCKET

Everytime I encounter a interesting animal and take its picture and share it on the internet it is always suggested that it be killed. And women are no differentthey see a spider and they start sscreaming kill it or a rat or a snake howcome they dont scream kill it killit!!! When they see a turtle / squirrel / puppy / bird / or kitten? . The last animal picture I shared was a red fox and about 7 out of ten people said "why I would have shot it " sigh

Last edited:

toomanytoys

Everytime I encounter a interesting animal and take its picture and share it on the internet it is always suggested that it be killed. And women are no differentthey see a spider and they start sscreaming kill it or a rat or a snake howcome they dont scream kill it killit!!! When they see a turtle / squirrel / puppy / bird / or kitten? . The last animal picture I shared was a red fox and about 7 out of ten people said "why I would have shot it " sigh
Because turtles, squirrels, puppies, birds, and kittens are cute and fluffy.

Gators are nasty, spiders are scary, snakes are scary, rats(well I like rats) are scary!

If I walked out of my front door and seen a gator lounging on my porch I would go back in the house, get a gun and shoot it. I'm sorry. I would.

I'm not out for killing things to kill them, but anything that can bite my leg, arm, hand, ect off needs to get dead.

But maybe here was just there for a wrestling match.

Also it could be this

Alligator: alligator spirit signifies the presence of an individual who is willing to acquire personal power through a quiet, inner patience. Alligator's gift is awareness of the dangers, lurking below the surface waters of our emotional body. For alligator, the key to survival is the suspension of judgment, even in the face of the great unknown. This is the path of ancient wisdom, for alligator recognizes that we are all seekers of the soul.

Last edited:

WrenchDad

I think it's pretty cool as long as it's not causing any problems. We drive to Florida every 3 or 4 years to go to Disney and We love seeing things down there that we dont have in PA. As soon as we Hit the FL. border the kids start staring out the window on "gator" watch.
Thanks for sharing.

KB2ROCKET

This particular gator was in the way so his tail was grabbed and he was dragged like a sack of potatoes to a safer location :smile:c its important to make a careful judgment as to what gator you do this to. But as stated this gator looked kinda wimpy