Lets see some Doodle Bugs

Is it my imagination or have the handlebars on all these been bent forward? Do they come with different bars? I've been offered a "Baja 30" in mint condition with a new predator 96 on it for 200 bucks but it doesnt look any more comfortable to ride than the little Manco I already have. Please help me decide. 00D0D_fNeBAMu4ROp_600x450.jpg

Dale

Is it my imagination or have the handlebars on all these been bent forward? Do they come with different bars? I've been offered a "Baja 30" in mint condition with a new predator 96 on it for 200 bucks but it doesnt look any more comfortable to ride than the little Manco I already have. Please help me decide. View attachment 79551

Dale
You can retro fit the old bent forward style bars without much trouble Dale! Or bend yours forward with a conduit bender!
Mine are old on new style on this one, but you can bend them yourself! :thumbsup:

Nice job on all of those bikes thank you for posting it is fun to see what other people have in mind for their DB's
Please post up any up dates that you might have done also that would be cool 2 see also