Lil Indian Clutch Guard Decals

Hello,
I have been talking with a re-production decal company regarding the below pictures. The 450 decal is used and removed, the 6000 & 7000 are NOS. I am going to have a few made once details are ironed out for my personal use. Is there any interest from other members for a specific designation? Dimensionally all versions are the same. The 450 decal is from the Century Series. They came with the designation ( 400, 450, 500, 600 & 700). The NOS 6000 & 7000 are Grand Series witch had designation's (4000,4500,5000 & 6000) for I believe year 1968. In 1969 they added the 7000 Model. Not sure where this will go just yet. Should know late next week. Volume would help keep costs down. Will keep you updated.
Regards,
Joe51

That's awesome.:thumbsup: I could use a 600. I think that's what mine is.:laugh: I'll need to check.:thumbsup:
Congrats on becoming a supporting member. :scooter:

Update to all.. Based on feedback, I have provided the potential supplier with some quantities by series number. Have gotten feedback from the as well. Will follow up tomorrow on some questions I have. Looking OK thus far.
Regards,
Joe51

Talked with the supplier yesterday. I have to send them today a dimensionally sized drawing. They will have it by Tuesday next week. They then can provide me a proof sample for approval. Will keep you posted.
Regards,
Joe51

Should have them in 7-10 business days according to the supplier. Once I get them I'll confirm correctness per decal. What I am going to charge is the decal cost ( to recoup my outlay) plus actual shipping to your address. Money order only please. I don't use paypal.
Best Regards,
Joe51

Hello,
Received the repo stickers today. Two things I see are the blue on the Mechrina logo ( repops) are more metallic than flat blue and the centers of the ( zeros) are a little narrower than an NOS one. Not sure if this means a make or break or not. They are very nice. Let me know if there is a concern or not. Here are a couple of pics of the repo's.
Regards,
Joe51