Lil Indian Sabre fork top plate needed

CarPlayLB

I just bought a Lil'Indian Sabre...probably be a while til it's in my possession, but I know it will need the top plate that the handlebars slide in to. If you have one, please PM me. I have stuff to trade or PayPal. thank you

You always need something.:laugh: I let a member borrow mine so he could re-pop that plate. I think he sent it back.:eek:ut: I need to check that. I can't remember who it was.

CarPlayLB

Don't we ALL need something?! I need a Sabre top plate, and you need to regain those memory skills Lady!

Thank you M'Dear! Let me know whatcha got...if ya find it! I will be forever indebted...again!

I found it but not for sale.:laugh: It is for one of my 50 projects. I was hoping it was still in the box, then I could of seen who I let borrow it. If you have somebody who can re-pop the plate, I will lend it to you. It does look pretty simple to make. The brackets/pipes that hold the bars on are only notched tubing welded to the plate. Think I had another plate made and was going to try and notch the tubing.:eek:ut: I haven't worked on that project in a long time.

CarPlayLB

can I borrow, paint it, and never give it back?
I have one coming that will be in pieces. Let's wait until mine gets here and see if I can clean it up and make it work. As always, you are a great help! Glad you remembered me!:laugh:

I just bought a Lil'Indian Sabre...probably be a while til it's in my possession, but I know it will need the top plate that the handlebars slide in to. If you have one, please PM me. I have stuff to trade or PayPal. thank you
That's what you get for buying a bike from some guy in Ohio.

Doc