Lil Rat MT2W Entry

Valocalrep

cool, like the bucket pushed back like that. I didn't think it looked too low, but I like the low look. I dont think this style would be meant for off road trails but that's just my opinion. seems like a rough ride w/o suspension for off road.
Its not going on trails really just some open feilds around my house, Playgrounds and such lol. I just dont want it to be limited to the street. And i dont need suspension ill just make a nice soft seat lol

That start of yesterdays fun right here. I took the tub, A piece of 5/16 round, a piece of flat and a 3/8 square tube to my girls dads house and started the fun.

Marked out some new measurments and made some new line out of a template so how i want my curve to come out.

Line cut out all smooth and clean, filed them down to be smooth.

Then i went through and made some nice tack welds. Keep in mind this is only my 2nd time welding. I did this with just tacks. The Bucket was really thin so i did what i could. He is going to fill in the rest today. Then its :grind: then fab and paint

buckeye

Nice project. Makes me want to do something like that with a hillbilly moonshiner theme. Cops would never catch me if I put a clone on it.:thumbsup:

Are you going to mount the motor behind the tub or in front? in front would be really cool but harder to do, but if you rigged up a jackshaft setup it could be done. :shrug:

I was going to do it in the front at first clay but i decided for now ill due it in the back and if i want to ill switch it up to the front. But rear for now.

Valocalrep

So not much to update. Was sick for the last 2 weeks, Finally got into the garage yesterday. I mocked up a front end radiator looking thing. then i bent some of the random scrap pipe i had laying around and welded it up. Ill have some pictures before the day is over just forgot to take pictures during the process lol.

Valocalrep

Some photos, sorry they are not the best, Garage light broke so i have been using a set of flood lights for heat and light sorce lol. this is the start of my Grill and the evil brass duck is my hood ornament.

Im going out of town for the weekend so i wont be able to get much done. But ill be back at the grill monday and im waiting for a key chuck for my drill so i can work on mounting my duck.

A little update for anyone reading, Started my monday off with a little Sand blasting to clean up spme parts, Here is the Spindals Before and After,

Looking almost new. Next i got a chance to weld some more and im glad to say my front end is finished. Well besides paint. I got the hood ornament mounted and everything. Ignore my crap welds im still learning lol and stick is a pain.

And here is a add on bonus pic of my girl having funa dn trying to sand blast.