little help??

I picked this up at the Detroit swap meet last weekend, anyone know what it is... and dose anyone have a cover for the clutch they would be willing to sell?
Or even any expertise on making a cover -It doesn't have to be pretty, its a rider.
Thanks for the help

buckeye

3.5 Tecumseh Engine. i have a clutch cover but it is all bent to crap. You will like it. Only problem is the seat wants to slide to the side. i am getting ready to change that 3.5 to a 5hp briggs and see what happens. there are some cool ones on here. Search manco Thunderbird and look at some of the old posts. Cool minis. I amy not be right on the 3.5 but that is what they came with.

3.5 Tecumseh Engine. i have a clutch cover but it is all bent to crap. You will like it. Only problem is the seat wants to slide to the side. i am getting ready to change that 3.5 to a 5hp briggs and see what happens. there are some cool ones on here. Search manco Thunderbird and look at some of the old posts. Cool minis. I amy not be right on the 3.5 but that is what they came with.
Thanks for the feedback Buckeye. I noticed the seat thing, kinda wierd -anything I can do to limit it?

buckeye

I have seen folks weld a bracket to the frame to make a better mounting for it. There are some really cool modified ones. Like I said, search thunderbird and t- bird and you will see tons of them.
Thanks for marking my answer right. I don't know what it gets me. Maybe a Reeses Peanut Butter cup????