LIVE Report From The Windber Minibike Reunion....

( I can buy a mini there and ride for the weekend)
...get one of those mini-bikes that folds up like a suitcase and put it in the overhead compartment :laugh: I can see you bumping into people's heads as you carry it down the aisle...excuse me... pardon me...excuse me... :hammer:

HI KKkid, breaking down is never a laughing matter. The first day I broke all my bikes. A flat, a broken chain. and bad plug. But luckily no breakdowns during the race and street ride. What bike did you ride for the parade? I hoping to see you there I was looking for the brown bike with the metal flake seat.

I was on the Bird Golden Pinto when my kid's bike (Rupp) started giving him trouble so we switched...damn thing wouldn't stay running for more than 100 ft....musta had a speck of dirt run through the carb that finally cleared itself and I made it back up the hill :scooter:

Bummer, Tecumseh carbs can be so fussy, but at least you didnt have to use the minibike ambulance! It really is amazing seeing all those bikes in one place. I have to post the parade videos later.

MiniBike Paul

I would love to go! But we would need a huge trailer!! Besides taking a few rider bikes, we would have to show those "right coast" boys some "left coast" Tacos, Powells and Bonanzas!!

KKK your report(s) are making me cry!! We have had a pack of 50 and that was incredible - the numbers you are talking makes me crazy!!

Please more pictures, and it would be terrific to see more of the OldMiniBikes folks - I had been told Hent was really young, cool seeing him!! Did Wayne & Randy go, i would like to see them! And KKK how about a picture of you??

richs

hay kid I know I had to of met you my bikes are the 3rd 4th and 5th pictures you posted I was set up at the lower corner behind Jeffs shop jeff said there was 400 bikes in the parade It was great I almost didnt want to go home I got a few pictures but havent even unpacked yet Hent and Vicky were great It was really cool to talk to all the people from here and put a face with the name Ill get some pictures up soon oh yea Joey the guy that had the foot peg go in his leg is doing good THANK GOD I know there will be some good pictures and vidio coming up as soon as people get a chance

hay kid I know I had to of met you my bikes are the 3rd 4th and 5th pictures you posted I was set up at the lower corner behind Jeffs shop jeff said there was 400 bikes in the parade
We were probably standing right next to each other and didn't know it :laugh:
WOW...400 bikes in that parade!!!

Rolling down that hill in that pack of bikes will stick in my mind forever :thumbsup:

..man if Minibike Paul and the CAli guys come next year we'll blow the roof off that little town :doah:

Last edited:
That Lil' Indian for 250 was worth it. It's ashame though, the chain guard is (was) worth 200-250 but someone drilled holes in it and cut the brackets off the rear of it. Also, there was no brake caliper. Had the guard been good I would have bought it. I needed the guard

zeeman

Thanks KKK. I enjoyed your report. Very well written. I can tell you had a great time. I sure wish it was closer to Georgia. I'm off during the summer, but that's a long drive.

>Any of you Cali guys interested?

Let's wait 'til we see the videos.
I want to be sure there's trails of some kind to ride.
( I can buy a mini there and ride for the weekend)
Got home about an hour ago, Had a great time with friends and had an awesome time making new ones......in between racing:thumbsup:

I logged about 30+ miles on my mb165 and I guess 20miles on my 3 wheeler, but thats nothing compared to a guy from the long island mini bike gang that logged 100+miles around the 3 mile trails track..... that's over 30 times around that rough track:scared: He eventually blew his motor, so you guys that went can feel the pain....for his bike and him:laugh:
ok MAC...you're running out of excuses :rolleyes:

i may have to talk my gf into taking a road trip next year. it would be very cool to go and see all the mini's and fellow OldMiniBikes mini bikers:thumbsup:

i may have to talk my gf into taking a road trip next year. it would be very cool to go and see all the mini's and fellow OldMiniBikes mini bikers:thumbsup:

saw lotsa girls there...people of all ages, everyone having a good time, you'll be glad you went :thumbsup:

Peekster was down from Saratoga, that's almost as far.....