LIVE Report From The Windber Minibike Reunion....

HAHAHA you got some good pictures of my Dad:laugh: I'm still the mystery man though, you caught me with my bmx helmet on:anon.sml: when i was chillin with my dad for the parade to start

I looked through all the pictures every one posted up....I must have gotten around a bit this year cause I'm in half of emm:laugh::laugh: I have my helmet on the whole time practically, just goes to show you I never set my bikes down:eek:ut:

Heres my Daughter and her B/F getting ready for the parade. And Peekster on the Moto-Scoot.
And RichS and his family. It was a perfect weekend:scooter:

Hey moddingout, was that you in the scramble? I saw the trike, that is a real cool creation. I wish i had a chance to take a closer look at it.

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

How about a picture of Randy????? And some shots of the parade - we have heard 100 all the way up to 400 bikes, whatever, that's huge, hope one of you has pictures!!!!!!! A couple more of Hent would be cool too!
I am certainly pumped, gotta find a way back next year with a BIG trailer full of Tacos, Powells and Bonanzas, a bunch of Mac's stuff and some riders (I bet Edwin or Guardrail Dave could set some "most time" or "most riding" high marks!!). Hell, if we just brought ToyCarTonys or JamesC's best stuff we would seriously blow some E.C. minds!!

Or, how about a guest appearance by EvilEd - there isn't one of those back there!!

We do some good stuff out west but there is nothing to compare to this; I would seriously like to come next year, hope I can make that happen!!

that would be awesome if you guys showed up :thumbsup:

I have to believe it is the premier mini-bike event in the country right now :scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter:

Better check with Evil Ed's agent though, his appearance fees might be prohibitively high :deal: :doah:

I wanted to go since last year. I looked forward to it for an entire year and then my wife's truck decided it would crap on my plans instead. Better that it decided to do it close to home instead 100's of miles away I guess. So I'll wait and try again next year I guess. I found this video of the ride back from the parade.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjSxBbTAIA8/url