Long time lurker with Super bronc I have to let go introducing myself

Well the title really says it all. I have been a long time lurker of this site picking up bits and pieces of information as I go and enjoying seeing other people's build logs come along. I have owned quite a few different go karts over the years and finally found a project I wanted and was able to trade some automotive repairs which is my profession for a mostly complete Heald Super Bronc. I have wanted a big wheel mini for so long and this was the perfect situation for me to get one and have it for a winter project...the problem. The day before Thanks giving this year my wife was finally diagnosed with breast cancer after going through a battery of tests. I am self employeed and have no insurance and her's is not very comprehensive so my toy's are the first to go for me to help with the impending expense of getting her well again. I'm sure I will be able to find another mini to build when the time is right but not so sure of finding another soul mate. With all of that said I realized you have to have five post's to sell in the classified section so I thought this would be a good place to start. I am located in Lansing, MI and will be willing to meet someone most anywhere when I do sell it for some money torwards gas. I also have been building a Honda clone 6.5 I purchased new from NR racing in a small engine class i'm taking at the local community college which I will probably also be selling. Not really the way I wanted to say hello to this great community but I had to find my priorities. Thanks for reading, Nic

buckeye

Nic, sorry to here about you wife and upcomming treatment.
Try going to your local hospital and speaking with the financial dept. There usually are programs that will help pay for treatment. Fill out a few forms, prove that you aren't a crock. Make a contact anyway.
Good luck on your sale. Pictures would be nice.

Hey Buckeye, thanks for the kind words and I have been looking at a couple of other post's to add my two cents to. I have quite a few pictures of it both complete and in pieces as it sits now. Thanks again for your help!

cxbra

Oh wow, thats unfortunate man. I understand, mini's are the first to go (I just got another mini last week after selling the Bonanza in my pic under my name) when times get tough, as they should be. They're just for fun. I wish you and your wife luck!

My wife has Stage IV Breast Cancer and has been on and off chemo for the last three years.

I wish you and your wife the best of luck with her treatments.