Look at this on eBay

I rebuilt and sold it on eBay, not really a 70's Rupp guy and if I didn't have a reserve on the first auction it would have sold for $1850. Not sure what the point of his post was? Did he like? Did he think it was a crazy price? Whichever it was the guy that bought it is very happy.

Last edited:
Ok first of all I'm sorry I posted on the wrong site Second yes I bought that bike It hasn't shown up yet but it's the second on i bought frm Connecticut in a week I live in Florida shipping killing me anyway I would verify if he built the bike cause I would like to no more about it

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I did buy it It was the second bike i bought in a week both frm Connecticut shipping killing me as soon as it gets here I will verify the bike for him

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I rebuilt and sold it on eBay, not really a 70's Rupp guy and if I didn't have a reserve on the first auction it would have sold for $1850. Not sure what the point of his post was? Did he like? Did he think it was a crazy price? Whichever it was the guy that bought it is very happy.
You listed it 3 times? What happened the second time? Somebody bid 6 times and didn't pay?