Looking for a Briggs IC 5hp flathead or Raptor III

Hello to all that have decided to read my post. New guy to the forums here. After searching craigslist and ebay for months for a Briggs IC 5hp flathead I have came here in a last ditch effort to find what I am looking for. I wont say I couldn't find any but the ones I did come across were either already built and to expensive or already mounted to a mini bike and I don't see a point in buying a mini bike just to take it apart to build my own. This will be my first build with the help of the old man next door that owns a machine shop. Im sure ill be back with other questions but for now I just need help finding a flathead thats not already built, ragged out, or currently mounted to something. I live in Indiana and if you have one out of state I have no problem paying for shipping.

CarPlayLB

I have what you need! I have both a Raptor and an I/C motor. I also have cams, springs, headers, valves, heads. Get you post count up so I can send you a pm. Just go to build threads and say " very nice", and "wow! great job" five times so you can get messages. I will send you a pm as well.