Looking for a brute cycle

I am in need of another brute cycle, preferably a two seater. I am almost complete with the restoration of one i found in kansas city last summer. There were two on e bay in minnesota. But now they are gone. If anyone has one, please let me know. I just joined here and will post project pictures of mine.

This one has been for sale on craigslist in minnesota for a while. I don't know if it is what you are looking for or not.

Fat Boy

I have a purple Brute Cycle two seater + a T555 + a RTS8 + a Three Wheeled Mud Bug + a Bird Trike + a SnoCo Trike + a Trail Bronc Trike + more I will take a group picture soon and post it .

Trikes Aint Just For Kids

banjo

This one has been for sale on craigslist in minnesota for a while. I don't know if it is what you are looking for or not.
I have seen viking fans trike without the body on it and would say it looks more like the one 70s vintage trike posted in the (trikes with name and picture) thread post 16. From what I saw it's going to be sweet!!!! Dave

No it isn't. But thanks anyway. TheBrute cycle I am looking for is actually a three wheeler made by Lake Sports out of Minnesota in the early 70's. Dad bought us boys one and have been wanting to get a couple of them for many ,any years.