Looking for a special horizontal shut-off valve

Does anyone have or know a source for a shut-off valve like the one pictured at the bottom. It is similar to the top ones that are available on eBay but the barb and the threaded part are swapped. Thanks. image.jpeg

he wants a straight thru one or in-line , you can get the plastic ones at small engine parts shop , black plastic with big ugly red shut off !

image.jpeg Not sure maybe it's showing it rotated on your screen. Mine shows top to bottom. Anyway I posted the one I need above.

Last edited:

markus

Thanks Ole, I'll have to check out the Ace hardware in town, I need one of these myself for a tight spot on a West bend so I dont have to run an inline shut off. I was watching this thread in hopes of a source :thumbsup:

I'll try check the local on this weekend if nobody else comes up with it but don't get your hopes up because it's a tiny hole in the wall.

I'm needing one too because the dang plastic "spare" tank I have refuses to hold a hose on the molded in nipple on it. Gonna try to drill it out, tap the plastic, and thread one in the bottom.

Last edited:
My local Ace has a section of yellow plastic Jandorf branded items, nuts and bolts, stainless, metric, set screws corks, lamp hardware and these under I think gas petcocks of gas fittings. They are all in yellow plastic containers. I I go by tomorrow I will see if any are in stock.