Looking for a sucker?

jeep4me

For $700 you would think the front tire would be on right. :eek:ut:

Yeah, the front tire should be like that because it gives you better handling. Only when they are powered, like jeep2003 said, should they put in the directional mode. My El Burro had it's tires like that as well.

They sell these improved doodle's at our local auto parts stores for $269 (without sale) They have a bigger sprocket (better) nubs to protect the frame from hitting the tree, better looking disc, grips, and kick stand. The tires are low tread and have tread in between the "v"'s for handling so being forward is not an issue and is propper.

I tried to remember the brand tire but forgot (I want a pair but can't find them)

As for these people on e bay who try to sell for triple the price,,,,they are a waste of CO-2! :thumbdown: and should be hammered with pm's. :thumbsup:

delray

man that guy is high!:eek:ut:you can buy a baja minibike at dick's sporting goods for $219.98 on sale.:doah:

all the new baja minibikes have that tire design steve. it's a china tire. you also can look up atv tires and find that type of tire design. lot of atv's use that design tread.

GTO ; Their used to be people selling a small book on Trikes that was written by Ed Big Daddy Roth and they would make it seem like a very rare issue. But you could buy it for $5.00 from Moon Equipment . So I would e mail the buyers who lost out when the price went way off the chart and I got a lot of people return a thanks to me for letting them know where to get a copy. I never e-mailed the top bidder so ebay never caught on. Thanks for the tire information Steve

Just bought my son the same bike. $247 including tax. Now i have to get me a bike. This is a great site and is bringing back a lot of wonderful memories.:scooter: