Looking for powder coating in Metro Detroit

I hope you guys can help, I am looking for a good place to have powder coating done in Metro Detroit. I am not looking for the cheapest but definitely one that offers good value. I have some questions to for people who have things powder coated.

1. Is surface preparation included in the price of powder coating?

2. What is the "usual" price for a frame, forks and handlebars?

3. Is there anything I need to ask? Are certain colors cheaper than others?

I am not looking for show quality, just bummed out by the durability of rattle can paint jobs. I do great prep work, follow with a couple coats of clear and they look great when finished but chip when you look at them funny.

Any help would be much appreciated.

By the way, I live in Westland at Joy and Merriman.

Dave

I am taking a frame of mine to Anchor Bay Powder coating in New Baltimore. 23 mile and Jefferson. They do work for the company I work for and it's a very good job they do. I figured I would take my bike there.

OK, I gotta ask another question???

How do you protect surfaces that should not be powder coated like tubes where a shaft will go or forks that need to have part of them slide into another tube?

CarPlayLB

My powder coater ussually does frame and forks for about $165...that includes everything...I bring it in grimy and dirty, he blasts it, plugs the holes, tapes any threads, calls me when it is done. I love powder coat!

Quality powdercoat highland mi 248240zero387 48 hr turn around most times show quality my buddy had an yamaha special 50cc tank done for $40....looks very nice The guy is a Mopar nut too..cant be all bad...

I got my sears roper rims powder coated in my avartar picture. The guy sand blasted them then coated them. Definitely well worth it! Alot more durable than paint! I paid 40 to have both rims done.