Looking to do a photo shoot with my mini bikes

So I posted a craigslist ad. Wish me luck. Of course photos will be posted once shoot is complete. If I cannot find a midget I am going to get the tallest woman I can find.

Ad below:

Female Small Person wanted for Photo Shoot with Mini Bikes (******)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date:
Reply to: @craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent opportunity to gain exposure. Looking for a female small person willing to don a bikini and do a photo shoot with my Classic Mini Bikes. Tattoos are totally cool, the more the better. This request is legit, you will be given a disc of the photos. If you are an out going small person looking to gain experience doing photo shoots or you just want to meet some really good people this is for you. If you are not an official small person and are just really short that is cool too. Give me a call or shoot me an E-mail.

Dan

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

KB2ROCKET

I have always wanted to make a calender with 12 different models and 12 different gas powered contraptions
great minds think alike:blink:

If I cannot find a midget I am going to get the tallest woman I can find.
Hahaha..that reminds me of an old W.C. Fields movie called "Never Give a Sucker an Even Break"...Fields is running a circus side show and has a normal sized person standing there billed as "The World's Tallest Midget" and the paying customers are gawking at it....LMAO

Is that code for PM me the good pics?
You can pm them to me! iTs funny you posted this, i actually like my women short, and have allways thought it would be cool to be with a midget? Call me wierd but think of how many guys could say they have been with a blonde? oh yeah i have been with a midget! I wanna see pics....:thumbsup:

Hahaha..that reminds me of an old W.C. Fields movie called "Never Give a Sucker an Even Break"...Fields is running a circus side show and has a normal sized person standing there billed as "The World's Tallest Midget" and the paying customers are gawking at it....LMAO
I absolutely love that movie! W.C. Fields is awsome. What he really said was here is the worlds tallest midget, and the worlds smallest giant, and they were both normal size people... hahahahah