Looking to start minibike drag racing in nj

hey NJmike, Island dragway is great! I go there with my nova alot. I dont have a dragbike, but I am game. We usually do ovals and roadcourses. What are you thinking heads up, or brackets?

i think heads up is fun.. but what every one else is up for i am good with it. i think oval racing will be fun when i finish my SUPERMOTO RUPP.. but i still have to finish my DRAG BIKE also

east is best

lets see no local mini only race shops,no business that supports,and no half ass legal place to race EVERY weekend. All that being said i think were doin ok out here for everyone basicly doing everything by themselves.Dont forget you got some stiff competion in detroit area also,so you just keep thinkin that j/o

lets see no local mini only race shops,no business that supports,and no half ass legal place to race EVERY weekend. All that being said i think were doin ok out here for everyone basicly doing everything by themselves.Dont forget you got some stiff competion in detroit area also,so you just keep thinkin that j/o
:laugh: Detroit dont have nuthin :no:

hi...i live south jersey..we meet up at a shopping store calleds bjs...we ride at night..its a blast ,,we make oval..drags whatever..the parking lot is lit up good...cops ask us to leave sometimes...just come back next week...

We finally got a great spot to drag race so get the drag minis out and lets race let me know who is interested and we can set up a day to race Thanks Mike