Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I have 2 extra (XL ) shirts left over , besides all the ones I have to ship to those of you who requested them . $15 ea. shipped ! Thanks , it'll surely be a classic and a must have !
Could be your fastest sale in History, better put a stop watch on it..:laugh:

Oh my gosh, you guys are all so awesome. My son Cael has not been able to stop talking about how much fun he had. I got to listen to him describe the days events to his grandpa and he went on and on. I learned so much from you guys thank you all. hopefully Isiah's wife will be ok. and that the track will still let us come back again. I may need to bring my 17yr old next time.

What? No trikes? .. If I wasn't so far behind because of the weather we had. I might of thought about making the roadtrip... Any chances of having a multiple day event? To make it worth it for long distance travelers.

Isaiah , hope the wife a speedy recovery!! If y'all need anything just call were just right down the road! I talk to your Dad today and he said she physically flew by you. Sorry we had already left and weren't there to help. Chris and I had a great time hangin with the whole gang . I think we made it there in half the time following your buddies , not going to say how fast they were going, great group of guys sand girls.