Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

Itype2slo

Looks like it was a great time. Is the dirt down there red or is that the pics? The 1st Buckeye run appears to have been a success. More pics.:thumbsup:

First of all...what can I say, absolutely a freakin blast! Everyone that traveled with us had a great time and looking forward to another one!

My wife took a tumble and broke her clavicle, x rays showed nothing else is in danger or hurt.
They are keeping her for the night because she can't be moved.
Everyone was an incredible help loading bikes up and giving a hand all day too, not just when she crashed.

Btw, she was honestly beating me when she passed me sideways with a powerslide, she went from half to wide open and that's when things got scary. End over end. Chipper stepped up and gave me some forks to replace my totally destroyed ones. Thank you good sir.

Glad to hear you guys and gals had s blast. Sorry to here about Isaiah 3g's wife getting hurt ,wish her well and a fast recovery from it. If you guys do this again I think I will be there .pics are awsom more please.

buckeye

I wasn't going to post that about Isiah's wife out of her privacy.
Glad that's all it is.
She scared me when she started to complain of numbness.

Holla at me Isiah if you need. I am just a short way from the hospital.

Had a blast and I feel real old today. Sore all over.

Great bunchs of folks for sure!!

Total bummer about Isaiahs wife , happened minutes after we left (5:30 pm) , somehow I know after her speedy recovery that this event will be a lifetime memory for them both , hopefully that will bring laughter and joy !:smile:

Buckeye did it again ! Had a blast , met some of our members , Marsh man , over my head , Mb 165 , and a bunch other fine folks as we'll , I had so much fun I never took a single pic , lol . I hope someone has video to post up , The Flymingo DB was a beast on the hi-bank 1/2 mile . The drags were fun too , I was starting the guys off and Buckeye was at the finish line ( when he wasn't racing ) again I can't tell ya what a wonderful time it was !:thumbsup:

MB165

Isaiah....hope the wife has a speedy recovery, it sure is a wierd feeling when that bone breaks.

chipper your DB sure does run good, those forks and spring seat made it a nice ride, plenty of power too.

Last edited:

buckeye

Yeah, tshirts were interesting, to say the least.
I heard you had a little to do with them Cory. Ha....

I saw Chippers and I ask, Is that on all of them"?????,Yep...

I have 2 extra (XL ) shirts left over , besides all the ones I have to ship to those of you who requested them . $15 ea. shipped ! Thanks , it'll surely be a classic and a must have !