Making the build off a little more interesting

After talking with a few of the build off participants...I came up with an interesting idea. Since I am most likely not to finish my build..as usual:laugh:. I thought that a friendly wager would bring a little more fun to the builds...and motivation. The idea is....If you do not finish your build by the last day of the build off....then all people that haven't will....wear a red clown nose and clown wig:clown:...and be pushed around on their unfinished build...while being video taped so it can be posted under your builds so we all can enjoy it :laugh:
So far we have....Stangrcr1, countstevula, mrpat, vwfan79, cheezy1 (me)
If you would like to join in on this...feel free to PM me or just post it here. Thanks..and have fun. :thumbsup:

Well..thats cool minibiken..I was gonna ask you next:laugh:. I knew buck was too scared to join the build :thumbdown: .
And mrpat....hows that motor for your build...BEEP BEEP:clown:

Last edited:
I gotta lot of work ahead of me bro. My engine is just a pile o parts! Don't even know if it runs. So I just might be wearing that wig! Lmao.

buckeye

Just stirin the pot.

I guess I could rape that Trail Horse, put a clone on it, paint it black, and call it Black Beauty. :shrug:

If you don't finish your build make sure it's not a roller lol
:laugh: Well in that case...any one of the participants numerous unfinished projects with wheels will due. And if any one tries to skip out on the deal....then don't be amazed if a small car rolls up in the middle of the night and 20 clowns jump out and pay you a visit.:hammer:

:laugh: Well in that case...any one of the participants numerous unfinished projects with wheels will due. And if any one tries to skip out on the deal....then don't be amazed if a small car rolls up in the middle of the night and 20 clowns jump out and pay you a visit.:hammer:

I just sent Square Chopper a text. He needs to get in on this!

KB2ROCKET

So if I dont finish not only will I feel bad but I have to buy a. Nose and wig AND find somebody to video me in that getup AND post to the internet where it may be around for the rest of my life ...
Ill pass lol

So if I dont finish not only will I feel bad but I have to buy a. Nose and wig AND find somebody to video me in that getup AND post to the internet where it may be around for the rest of my life ...
Ill pass lol
Cough Cough sissy Cough!:laugh:
Its all for fun...if we get 20 people..I will do it even if I finish my bike. Deal?