Manco "green" Streaker project

CarPlayLB

for ya'all that think I am a slacker on my Gilson, here is one of two other projects just finished!

I'd like to thank Harleys Papa for selling this to me for a great price and taking the time to do a bit of welding and showing some love on this old girl! My original intent was to stretch this and put a Raptor on it, but due to the rails being so tapered, it changed directions. This bike was made with much love for a very good friend of mine who has put her entire life on hold, for the last 8 years, to care for her elderly parents. The most amazing 30 year old gal I have ever met! She also has mentored me in my graphics stuff and is a constant influence in my life!
The frame was sandblasted and was in the back of my truck for nearly a year! (it was covered) I finally decided when I became unemployed to finish this for her! Green is her favorite color, so that was an obvious choice!
I had my favorite mini-bike lady, Karen, Manchester1, sew up a seat fit for a queen! She nailed it with the silver/white piping and the pleated top! Her seats are bar none, the best you can get! Thanks again Karen!
I don't know the history of the engine but it says "Raptor Jr. prototype on the recoil cover, so I suspect it is really rare as I have never seen a 3HP based raptor engine. You can see the governor boss is not drilled for a governor! The head has been modded as well! I suspect it puts out nearly 22.88HP! (the printer was broke on dyno day!)The 16mm Chi-kuni carb is solid and reliable and the 2" exhaust tells me this thing is the real deal in HP department!
I was able to get a deal on a cylinder tank and fabbed up a mount for it! Very solid and can be used as a handle as well. The struts give it some extra support (and rifle drilling 3/8 bar stock is not easy with just a hammer and screwdriver!) I put a stop switch on the back in case a Jr. rider gets into trouble.
I was able to fab a kickstand and finished the pegs off with some custom grip tape that a friend of a friend makes for me!
Here it tis!.