Manco trail cat wheels, fuel tank and fenders.

I meant the wheels are 6" and yes the smaller version Azusa fenders. This is my sons Pathfinder with a set on it.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

What is the correct setup for the sprocket on the manco trail cat, did they use a flat sprocket with six hole spacer or a sprocket that sunk into the rim and was just secured by 6 bolts?

James,
The fenders are the same size front and rear to my knowledge. They would actually be shorter than the Azusas. I trimmed mine off a pattern.
The sprocket I've had on all of my Trail Cats was dished and mounted to the whee via 6 bolts. The Pathfinder is the same way.
The bike pictures was resprayed about 10 years ago. It was the first bike I have my sons. I've recently started updating it slowly. The seat is original still and it now sports an HS50 that I'm beginning to detail.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Thanks minibikin I still have the rear original fender, so now I know what to look for in the front fender. And thanks for the confirmation on the dish style sprocket. Do you know of any aftermarket sprockets that fit that bolt pattern?