MB165 flat tracker

got a very beat up one from guardrail dave.
broke it down and but my gx200 in it, mods include:
-ported 5.5hp head, high velocity jb weld.
-manifold, animal walbro
-pipe

and my dad ordered me for my birthday and there in the mail:
-valve kit #5 off of AGK
-custom ground .290 lift cam
-flat top piston and rings
-8 degree advaned timing key
thank you dad :bowdown: :thumbsup: :smile:

pics will be up sooon, will be racing it this weekend:wink:

started as this:

as it sits:

this pipe is for sale ready to be shipped 30$ will be sand blasted when you recieve it so you can watch it turn blue. would arrive a silver color:thumbsup:

"high velocity jb weld?"
Are you sure you know what you are doing there?

That piston and head may not burn pump gas.

Where is your billet rod and flywheel?

That factiry clutch will smoke with more power thrown at it too.

i am very sure of what i am doing with the jb weld and my ports. not posting pics though:wink:
and ive seen bikes with this clutch and a 15hp motor, getting a tav soon anyways,
and as for the head and pistonive seen videos of the same thing on gas:thumbsup:

the cutch will last its the same one rpm runs with a stroker motor and i have one on my animal aswell besides a little clutch slipage helps when coming out of the corners on a dirt track

maddcarson

Yea a tiny cam lol. Wait till i get my clone built. ITs going to have a BIG cam! and all race your cereal box world formula lol.

waiting on the parts.
tore it down today:smile:
parts better get here tomorrow so i can brake it in friday:thumbsup:

hurry up UPS man!:freakout:

C9H13NO3

waiting on the parts.
tore it down today:smile:
parts better get here tomorrow so i can brake it in friday:thumbsup:

hurry up UPS man!:freakout:
Sounds like that thing is going to be a rocket. Did order a new gasket set or are you planning your old ones? If you choose to use your old ones some copper spray-a-gasket works pretty well; I spray it on NEW gaskets most of the time just to make sure..

C9H13NO3

Not really, it isn't thick and sprays on easy. I don't really have any clue what it is, all I know is it works pretty well. There is also stuff called Indian Head gasket Sealer that works well but there is more of a chance that hell will freeze over than you will get the gasket off clean. The Copper stuff is easy to work with, no sticking, clogging, transfer from gasket to head; just spray and let it sit for a few hours and you are good to go:thumbsup:

i am very sure of what i am doing with the jb weld and my ports. not posting pics though:wink:
and ive seen bikes with this clutch and a 15hp motor, getting a tav soon anyways,
and as for the head and pistonive seen videos of the same thing on gas:thumbsup:
Good luck with that then.

Epoxy in a port is not a bad thing.
There is some in here used to smooth the long radius.
clone stuff :: 100_9698.jpg picture by Dougwp - Photobucket
But you can't shrink and reshape a port to increase velocity unless you have a flow bench and dyno to see what's happening, And there's no free ride you will loose something somewhere when you make a port smaller just as you loose someplace when you make on bigger.

Also Methanol and some solvents will soften JB weld.
You want Devcon HR.....

im not gunna say what i do, but i know for a fact it helps, my friend did it to his animal and would beat burris' engines, nash's engines and all these other big names. his name is dave miller call nash and ask him about him:thumbsup::laugh: