Mega Moto 212 Finished!

Spent the day in the shop getting the "Mega Moto 212" finished.
Unfortunately, I don't think this bike will ever be available again. I bought it from gopowersports. At the time, they had limited stock. Now they are out of stock. Coleman now makes a bike with the Mega Moto frame, but not all of the other bells and whistles.
I think that I may have gotten one of the last of these cool rides.

Mega Moto Assembly 1  (5).jpg Mega Moto Assembly 1  (6).jpg

Spent the day in the shop getting the "Mega Moto 212" finished.
Unfortunately, I don't think this bike will ever be available again. I bought it from gopowersports. At the time, they had limited stock. Now they are out of stock. Coleman now makes a bike with the Mega Moto frame, but not all of the other bells and whistles.

View attachment 274169 View attachment 274170
Very nice!

I'm liking the blue color.

Nice job !
I asked my bride what color she would like "her" bike to be. She said that she liked blue. Since most of the bike started black, I needed a shade of blue that would "pop" with the black accents. I am happy with the results.

I looked at one of these at tractor Supply on Saturday and they have gone back the BAJA Warrior style drive. Drum brake on the right and chain on the left. I did not look to see if it had a Jack Shaft like a Warrior or a Torque Converter. Kind of lost interest when I saw the drum brake... It did still have the forks like yours.

Bike does look nice.